- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups cornflake cereal, crushed (about 2 cups crushed)
- 6 boneless pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large lemon, halved
- Garnish: halved lemon slices
1. Stir together eggs and milk in a shallow dish. Place cornflake crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Sprinkle pork evenly with lemon pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs. Place chops on a lightly greased rack on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over chops, and garnish, if desired.
**I cut this recipe in half** You can find the original recipe here.