Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Baby, Social Suppers

Well, yes I have been MIA for the last 10 months or so...

Kevin and I have been blessed with an adorable daughter, Maci Jacquelyn, who was born 11/28/10 at 3:49pm, weighed 5lbs, 9oz, and was 18 inches long. She is perfect in every way.

Making a long story short, I had a rough pregnancy, and was very sick. I didn't make ONE meal the whole time. Hard to believe, but true. Just the sight of the kitchen made me gag.

Now I am back in action-well soon to be, and I will post again more frequently, as long as my sweet little daughter gives me the time to do so!

Here is my little angel:


Right before I had Maci, well a few weeks, we decided to make some freezer meals-and we took the easy way out and visit Social Suppers in Lenexa, KS. We made 6 different meals, and bought some sides. It has SAVED us through the first evenings without help! I highly recommend them. You can visit their website here http://www.socialsuppers.com/. Its worth it, I promise!

Hope to be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment