With the spaghetti...
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds or shelled pistachios
- 1 cup packed fresh arugula leaves(Spinach)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
Heat a grill pan to high.
Toast the nuts lightly in small skillet over low heat, then add them to a food processor.
Add the arugula, basil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse to combine.
With the processor on, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil to form thick pesto.