Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I love this stuff. I don't follow the original recipe I was given, but here is what I do...

Ingredients:
2 large cans cooked white meat chicken (drained)
1 bottle ranch
8oz cream cheese
Franks Red Hot to taste
Grated cheese to top-whatever kind you like

Directions:
On stove top combine ranch, cream cheese, chicken, and franks, heat until combined, then transfer mixture to pan, top with grated cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips/scoops.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Meghan! I love the new title of your blog. I'm one of those people that really believes in the importance of sitting down to dinner most nights, and I think its awesome that you prioritize this with a new baby on your hip! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah-we have been putting maci in her Bumbo during dinner. I want her to get used to eating dinner every night...it is important to me too! A little one soon for you??? :):)

    ReplyDelete