Thanks Bonnye for sharing this with me:) Kevin and I both really enjoyed it, and it was super easy!
Chicken & Dumplings - Crockpot
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 can Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 biscuits (Pillsbury Golden Homestyle Buttermilk canned biscuits -2pt per biscuit)
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1/2 bag of frozen corn, green beans, carrots
- 1 Tablespoon chicken bouillon
Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Add all of the ingredients except for the biscuits and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Add salt, pepper and any other seasonings that you would like. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, turn your crock-pot on high and tear biscuits into 1 inch pieces and add to slow cooker.
Makes six 3/4 cup servings at 6 WW pts per serving.