Monday, October 3, 2011

Fudgies

I really wanted to bake something last night, but I only had a cake mix, and didn't want cake. Kevin's cousin, Megan once posted about Fudgies. http://sisterchefs.blogspot.com/2009/08/fudgies.html and I so I figured I would make them.

Addictive.

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
some powdered sugar

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Mix the cake mix, oil and eggs in a medium bowl until all ingredients are combined. Pop the bowl in the fridge for 3-5 minutes while you get the powdered sugar out and pour it onto a plate or other flat surface.

Take the bowl of dough and roll 1 1/2 in. balls. Roll the balls in sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Be liberal with the sugar.

Bake for 8-10 minutes until the center is just set.

1 comment:

  1. So your post gave me a craving and I bought the ingredients to make this tonight. Then I came home and realized that Aaron used an entire carton of eggs on his dinner creation the other night and failed to tell me we were out. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete