- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups & 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp roasted garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp Colavita® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, cored & diced
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- POTATO CRUST
- 1 ½ cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 small potato, peeled & grated
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- MIX all ingredients for Potato Crust in a bowl and set aside.
- MIX 1 ½ cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess. Heat 3 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
- PLACE cooked chicken breasts on a baking sheet or dish and top with potato crust mixture. Transfer baking sheet to a pre-heated broiler until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
- COOK pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- HEAT 2 Tbsp oil in a sauce pan. Add roasted garlic, cook for 1 minute. Stir in 1 Tbsp of flour and wine and bring to a boil. Add cream, parmesan cheese, 1 Tbsp parsley, and tomatoes. Sauce is done when it is bubbling throughout and has started to thicken.
- COAT pasta with sauce, then top with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.