Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Potatoes

Mmmmm we went to the Farmer's Market today and got lots of delicious treats! For Maci, I made fresh beets, zucchini, yellow squash, and broccoli. For us....dinner consisted of steaks, the bacon wrapped green beans posted below, new potatoes from the market and some delicious asiago cheese bread we got there too! Yum. Cannot wait for Maci to try her new foods!

My grandma used to make new potatoes this way when we would freshly dig them from the garden.

Notice how many are already out of the bowl...I hardly had time to get out my camera!


Ingredients:
New potatoes-white
butter
salt
pepper

Directions:
Wash potatoes well, leave skins on. Boil them till you can prick easily with a fork. Melt butter in a skillet and brown potatoes until golden. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy. So delicious. I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment