Friday, September 2, 2011

Pizza Fondue

I stole this from a friend-but I didn't do it the same way because we don't have a fondue pot...it was so delicious though! I am not sure this is a real dinner item, but I have been craving pizza lately and Kevin is sick of it, so I decided to throw this in the mix for dinner, but truly its a great appetizer!

Ingredients:
1 can/jar pizza sauce
1 bag (2 cups) Mozzarella cheese
1 bag (2 cups) Cheddar or other cheese
Pepperoni-cut up and whole
French Bread

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Heat sauce and cheese in saucepan until melted, then add cut up pepperoni, as little or much as you like-I like a lot.

When all melted together, transfer to casserole dish, top with whole pepperoni slices and bake 10-15 minutes or so until pepperoni is crisp (I broiled a bit at the very end) Serve with warm crispy french bread pieces!

Mmmmmmm! (ignore the grease, I might use turkey pepperoni next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment