Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bubble Bread

Kevin's mom makes this delicious bubble bread-I couldn't remember what she told me exactly when I asked her how to make it, so the allrecipe website saved me once again. Kevin's mom does make it in a bundt pan, which is about the only kitchen item I do not have, so the recipe I found online works perfect in a 9x13. I have this in the oven now, for Kevin's Valentine's breakfast! :) Yum! PS-you have to make it the night before to let rise!!

Ingredients
1/2 cup pecan halves-I would say I use more than that! :)
18 frozen dinner rolls
1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix-NOT INSTANT!
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar

Directions
Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan. Place frozen dinner rolls in a single layer on top of pecans. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the top.


Combine butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until boiling then pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to stand overnight.


In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).


Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Make sure you let it set up a bit before you flip her over or you will lose the all goodness!!

Before the flip!


After the flip!


Yummy!!


For the original recipe click here-
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Overnight-Bubble-Bread/Detail.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie! Now why didn't you tell me you were doing a blog! HA! Can't hide from me! :)

    This version sounds a lot easier than mine! But I make mine from scratch. I may try this one sometime soon!

    Good luck on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I just got it started!! Ohhhh from scratch, now that sounds just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete