Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Green Bean Casserole

I LOVE Green Bean Casserole, it is no longer just for holidays in the Kinley-Spreer household. I make it pretty often. I cannot get enough. Tonight I made Green Bean Casserole and threw a roast in the crock pot with some potatoes, package of onion seasoning, an onion, beef broth, garlic, and random other seasonings. I love doing that, although then my hands smell like garlic and onions all day at work! I wish I would have had some carrots, too. Run that crock pot all day and have a moist, seasoned, super easy supper. That is why I decided to focus on the green beans for this post! You can find the original Campbell's recipe here http://www.campbellkitchen.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?recipeId=24099. Yum, yum yum, and of course, a Thanksgiving and Christmas must-have!

Ingredients
1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
Dash ground black pepper
2 cans green beans
1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions

Directions
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.

Mmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment