Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mi Ranchito

Last night, we went to CostCo (a fav place of mine)...and my all-time favorite Mexican restaurant - Mi Ranchito. Thanks Tara for taking me to experience it a couple years ago! So delicious. It has now become a staple for Kevin and me when we are in the Olathe, 119th and Blackbob area. They have the most delicious chips and good margaritas too. My favorite menu item? Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. YUMMMMMMMM! This was after I took my first, large bite.



I have even taken most of my family there when they visit-see picture below-My dad, brother, Kevin and I last Spring before we went to a Royals Game! Then dressed my dad up in a sombrero for his birthday and gave him dessert. Its a great place. I highly recommend it. You can visit their website by clicking here http://www.miranchitokc.com/. Its definitely worth the drive to KC. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment