Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

So, my dad has been here since Thursday-YAY! :) I love having my family coming visit. We ate at Biemer's BBQ in Lawrence on Thursday night, which was really delicious. I had the pulled pork. We had Mr. Goodcents (my favorite sandwich place in Lawrence) for lunch on Friday, and Friday night, my dad made Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, and some salad. Delish! We all ate too much, watched a ton of basketball games, and I lost horribly playing cards. Anyway...here is the recipe my dad made us:)

Ingredients
(I am not putting specific amounts, you can determine how much you want to make-like last night we used 6 huge chicken breasts....to feed an army-US!)
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Olive Oil
Spaghetti Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Spaghetti

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat chicken breasts with bread crumbs and brown each side in olive oil. Pour a good amount of spaghetti sauce to cover 9x13 dish and put browned chicken in the pan. Pour remaining sauce on top of chicken, followed by a good amount of mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with spaghetti and extra sauce if needed. My dad had a bunch of sauce in with the chicken which had even more flavor with the cheese, etc...Delicious.

Thanks Dad!! Love you!

After we had already served some up-one of 2 dishes of the chicken...


My very large plateful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment