Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Smoky Chicken and Cheesy Potato Casserole

I am still loving on my casseroles....so tonight I made a new one. I found a recipe somewhere, but then I didn't really follow it at all...so here is what I did...It turned out pretty good. It needed a little more salt than I thought...but I liked the chicken...I need to think of a veggie to add to it. It was still good though...typical comfort food! Really easy, which is always nice.

Ingredients
1 can cream of chicken with herbs condensed soup
8 oz sour cream
6 oz smoked sharp cheddar cheese
1 package frozen hashbrowns defrosted completely-the diced kind
3 cups of rotisserie chicken shredded and cut into bite size pieces
Minced onions, onion powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, season salt (to taste)
Corn flakes to top

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together-except cornflakes. Spread in a generously buttered 9x13 baking dish. Top with crunched up corn flakes and bake for 1 hour.

Tuesday nights dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment