Monday, March 22, 2010

Fruit Pizza

I love making fruit pizza, even though its a big pain in the butt! Cutting all that fruit is worth it though. We had a potluck brunch at work today, so I took it for that, and then tonight, I made another one for us to enjoy at home:) Here is the Kraft Recipe. I don't follow exactly...I use a lot of foil though-makes it way easier. I did squeeze a lemon over the fruit when I made it for work so it wouldn't brown. It worked perfectly.

Directions
1 pkg. (20 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Assorted fruit, such as sliced kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and drained, canned mandarin orange segments

Directions
PREHEAT
oven to 375°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 minutes; cool. Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove foil. Invert on large serving plate or tray so crust is right-side-up.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over crust.

ARRANGE fruit over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into 12 wedges to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Mmmmm. Healthy, right?

Another shot...I didn't arrange the fruit too fancy this time, I got lazy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment