Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dijon Grilled Pork Chops

Well, I finally decided to switch it up and make some pork chops tonight. A big thank you goes to my grandma who bought me a Rachael Ray grill pan for Christmas:) I love it. You can find the original recipe for the chops here http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Dijon-Grilled-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx. They were pretty tasty and super easy. I am ready for the real grill!

Ingredients
(Actually I use much more to marinade/baste with)
6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice-I used OJ because we had no apple juice
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 (8 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops-I used boneless

Directions
In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.


Coat grill rack (grill pan) with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain marinade from pork. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F; basting occasionally with reserved marinade.


Chops in the pan-Look at that awesome grill pan! Thanks Grammy!!


Ready to eat! They were really tender and juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment