Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easy Beef Strogonoff

This is probably one of my all-time favorite meals. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tweaked the recipe out of my elementary school cookbook. When I make this, I eat WAY too much:) DEEEEEEEEEELISH. I threw in a couple pictures of our babies too...

Ingredients
Beef-I change it up...I have been using breakfast steaks and cutting them into thin strips, or if I have tons of time I will cut up stew meat small and use that, you need something tender!!!
A tad of oil to brown the beef with
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
A touch of water
1 package of dry onion soup mix
16 oz sour cream
Wide egg noodles
Butter

Directions
Brown beef in oil in electric skillet, after beef is cooked through, mix in mushroom soup, onion soup, and a little water-maybe a 1/2 can or so. Stir until all combined and bring to a boil. Let simmer until tender (cover and turn temp down)-the longer the better, I try for at least an hour, even with already tender meat. When close to serving time, cook noodles according to package, and when done, drain and add some butter to them. Right before serving add the sour cream to the beef mixture, and stir in. Once its all warm, serve over the noodles. Then eat a very large serving until you feel sick. (Hahaha)YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

Here it is:)


Kevin enjoying his strogonoff with Olly:)


My babies....


Brett was holding them against their will!

No comments:

Post a Comment